The ECF1 is a 23-3/4″ wide, insulated nitro cold brew coffee dispenser from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop and rail as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There is 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with a single stout faucet with a ball lock fitting and the capacity for (4) 5 gallon cornelius kegs in 8 cubic feet of space.
There is 1 door with a lock and 1 aluminum nitrogen gas tank, 1 dual gauge nitrogen regulator with shutoff valve and 1 NSF approved 5 gallon cornelius keg installed in this nitro cold brew coffee dispenser. A galvanized steel interior wall and a stainless steel floor are built into this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this nitro cold brew coffee dispenser utilizes an oversized condenser and ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This nitro cold brew coffee dispenser has 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The ECF1 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 5″ high casters with locks on the front set for this nitro cold brew coffee dispenser.
Everest Refrigeration ECF1 Features
- Stainless steel countertop and rail
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 1 NSF approved 3″ diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with single stout faucet with ball lock fitting
- 1 door with a lock
- 1 aluminum nitrogen gas tank
- 1 dual gauge nitrogen regulator with shutoff valve
- 1 NSF approved 5 gallon cornelius keg
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized evaporator fan motors
- Capacity: 8 cubic feet, (4) 5 gallon cornelius keg
- 1-3/4″ thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 5″ high casters w/ locks on the front set
Everest Refrigeration ECF1 Benefits
- ETL Safety
- NSF Listed
- NEMA 5-15P
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Ship Weight||160 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ECF1|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Rail and Floor/Black Vinyl Exterior/Galvanized Steel Interior Wall|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||23-1/2″ x 32″ x 39-3/8″|
|Capacity||8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Temperature Range||33 – 54F|