The EMGF69 is a 74-3/4″ wide, reach-in glass swing door insulated merchandiser freezer from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a white coated steel interior and exterior, a stainless steel floor and shielded LED interior lighting. There are 3 glass swing doors and 12 epoxy coated wire shelves (4 per section) in this merchandiser freezer as well as 69 cubic feet of space.
The refrigeration system on this merchandiser freezer has a bottom mounted condensing unit and uses environmentally friendly R-404A/R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this merchandiser freezer with an oversized condenser and PSC/ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMGF69 operates on 230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 11.2 Amps for (2) 1-1/4 HP compressors and does not include a plug. There are 6 swivel casters on this merchandiser freezer that are 5″ high and have brakes on front set.
Everest Refrigeration EMGF69 Features
- White coated steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel floor
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- 3 glass swing doors
- 12 epoxy coated wire shelves (4 per section)
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Bottom mounted condensing unit
- Forced-air cooling system
- Capacity: 69 cubic ft
- Oversized condenser & PSC/ECM fans
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R-404A/R290
- Electrical specifications: 230 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 11.2 Amps for (2) 1-1/4 HP compressors
- No plug included
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
- 2 adjustable stainless steel clad ABS legs
|Ship Weight||520 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EMGF69|
|Base Material||White Coated Steel, Glass|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||74-3/4″ x 31-5/8″ x 80-1/8″|
|Capacity||69 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Horsepower||1-1/4 x 2|
|Temperature Range||-10¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.