The EMGR69B is a 72-7/8″ wide, three-section insulated single sliding glass door merchandiser refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors, a black coated steel exterior and white coated steel interior with 69 cubic feet of space as well as shielded LED interior lighting.
The back mounted refrigeration system on this merchandiser refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this merchandiser refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMGR69B operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 7 Amps for 3/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Adjustable screw legs allow for precise leveling on this merchandiser refrigerator and 1 additional heavy duty adjustable screw leg located at bottom of the front cabinet provides weight support.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR69B Features
- 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors
- Back mounted condensing unit
- Black coated steel exterior
- White coated steel interior
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Capacity: 69 cubic ft
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for 3/4 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Adjustable screw legs for leveling
- 1 additional heavy duty adjustable screw leg for weight support
|Ship Weight||668 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EMGR69B|
|Base Material||Black Coated Steel, Glass|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72-7/8″ x 30-3/4″ x 80-1/8″|
|Capacity||69 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.