The EMGR69C is a 72-7/8″ wide, three-section stainless steel insulated reach-in glass sliding door chromatography refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors and shielded LED interior lighting. This chromatography refrigerator has a white coated steel cabinet interior and exterior, stainless steel floor, 12 shelves and 69 cubic feet of space.
The bottom mounted refrigeration system on this chromatography refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. There is a forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with oversized ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EMGR69C operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for the 3/4 HP compressor and comes with 2 power cords that each have NEMA 5-15P plugs.
Everest Refrigeration EMGR69C Features
- 72-7/8″ wide
- Operates at 4,445 BTUH
- 3 low emissivity double pane glass sliding doors
- Bottom mounted condensing unit
- White coated steel cabinet interior and exterior
- Stainless steel floor
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 69 cubic ft
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 7 Amps for the 3/4 HP
- 2 power cords that each have NEMA 5-15P plugs
Everest Refrigeration EMGR69C Benefits
- NSF Listed
- ETL Safety
- ETL Sanitation
- NEMA 5-15P
|Ship Weight||668 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EMGR69C|
|Base Material||White Coated Steel, Glass|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||72-7/8″ x 30-3/4″ x 80-1/8″|
|Capacity||69 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.