The EPBNR1-D2 is a 27-3/4″ wide sandwich prep table from Everest Refrigeration that has 2 drawers with low friction drawer bearing roller slides. There is a sanitary 12-1/4″ deep detachable cutting board on this sandwich prep table and (1) 1/2″ thick insulated top lid. This sandwich prep table has a stainless steel interior and exterior, a digital controller, and 8 cubic feet of space with (8) 1/6 size top pans.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this sandwich prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this sandwich prep table with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EPBNR1-D2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this sandwich prep table that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
Everest Refrigeration EPBNR1-D2 Features
- 2 drawers
- Drawer Pan Capacity: (4) 1/2 size and (2) 1/4 size pans
- Low friction drawer bearing roller slides
- Sanitary 12-1/4″ deep detachable cutting board
- (1) 1/2″ thick insulated top lid
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Capacity: 8 cubic ft, (8) 1/6 size top pans
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/5 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||242 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EPBNR1-D2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||27-3/4″ x 31-1/2″ x 38-1/2″|
|Capacity||8 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Drawer Pan Capacity||1/2 x 4 and 1/4 x 2|
|Top Rail Pan Capacity||1/6 x 8|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.