The EPBNWR2 is a 59-1/8″ wide sandwich prep table from Everest Refrigeration with 2 adjustable self-closing doors, a detachable 12-1/4″ deep cutting board, and (1) 1/2″ thick insulated top lid. This sandwich prep table has a stainless steel interior and exterior, a digital controller and 16 cubic feet of space with (16) 1/6 size top pans.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this sandwich prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this sandwich prep table with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EPBNWR2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this prep table that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
Everest Refrigeration EPBNWR2 Features
- 2 adjustable self-closing doors
- One epoxy coated wire shelf per section
- Detachable 12-1/4″ deep cutting board
- (1) 1/2″ thick insulated top lid
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Capacity: 16 cubic ft, (16) 1/6 size top pans
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Ship Weight||373 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EPBNWR2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||59-1/8″ x 31-1/2″ x 38-1/2″|
|Capacity||16 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Top Rail Pan Capacity||1/6 x 16|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|