The EPPR2-D4 is a 71″ wide, stainless steel insulated four drawer pizza prep table from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with 4 drawers, a side mounted condensing unit, (2) 1/2″ thick insulated top lids and a 19-1/4″ deep slide-out cutting board. This pizza prep table has a stainless steel interior and exterior as well as a digital control system. The EPPR2-D4 is built to accommodate (9) 1/3 size top rail pans, (8) full size drawer pans and has 23 cubic feet of space.
The side mounted refrigeration system on this pizza prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this pizza prep table with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The EPPR2-D4 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this pizza prep table that are 5″ high with brakes on front set.
Everest Refrigeration EPPR2-D4 Features
- 4 drawers
- Drawer pan capacity: (8) full size pans
- Side mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- (2) 1/2″ thick insulated top lids
- 19-1/4″ deep slide-out cutting board
- Capacity: 23 cubic ft, (9) 1/3 size top rail pans
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||488 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EPPR2-D4|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||71″ x 36-1/2″ x 36-1/4″|
|Capacity||23 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Drawer Pan Capacity||1 x 8|
|Top Rail Pan Capacity||1/3 x 9|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.