The ETBF1 is a 27-3/4″ wide, stainless steel insulated one-section back mount undercounter worktop freezer from Everest Refrigeration with 1 adjustable self-closing door. This freezer has a stainless steel interior and exterior, a multi-function digital controller with an easy read LED display, and 7-1/2 cubic feet of space.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this freezer uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this freezer with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The ETBF1 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3 Amps for 1/3 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this freezer that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
Everest Refrigeration ETBF1 Features
- 1 adjustable self-closing door
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Capacity: 7-1/2 cubic ft
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3 Amps for 1/3 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||195 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ETBF1|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||27-3/4″ x 31-1/2″ x 30-1/4″|
|Capacity||7-1/2 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||-10¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.