The ETBR3-D2 is a 71-1/8″ wide, stainless steel insulated three-section back mount undercounter worktop refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration with 2 wide drawers and 1 door. This refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior with 22 cubic feet of space.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This refrigerator has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The ETBR3-D2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.7 Amps for 1/3 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this refrigerator that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
The top drawer in this unit has a capacity of (4) 1/6, (4) 1/3, (1) 1/4 and (1) 1/2 size pans. The bottom drawers have a capacity of (4) 1/3 and (1) 1/2 size pans (drawer pans are sold separately).
Everest Refrigeration ETBR3-D2 Features
- 2 wide drawers and 1 door
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capacity: 22 cubic ft
- Top Drawer Pan Capacity: (4) 1/6, (4) 1/3, (1) 1/4 and (1) 1/2 size pans
- Bottom Drawer Pan Capacity: (4) 1/3 and (1) 1/2 size pans
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.7 Amps for 1/3 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||373 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ETBR3-D2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||71-1/8″ x 31-1/2″ x 30-1/4″|
|Capacity||22 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Top Drawer Pan Cap.||1/6 x 4, 1/3 x 4, 1/4 x 1 and 1/2 x 1|
|Bottom Drawer Pan Cap.||1/3 x 4 and 1/2 x 1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|