The ETBSR2-D2 is a 35-5/8″ wide, stainless steel insulated one-section back mount two drawer undercounter worktop refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior with 10 cubic feet of space.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The ETBSR2-D2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.7 Amps for 1/5 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this refrigerator that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
The top drawer in this unit has a capacity of (2) 1/4, (2) 1/2, (1) 1/6 and (1) 1/3 size pans. The bottom drawer has a capacity of (2) 1/2 and (1) 1/3 size pans (pans are sold separately).
Everest Refrigeration ETBSR2-D2 Features
- 2 drawers
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capacity: 10 cubic ft
- Top Drawer Pan Capacity: (2) 1/4, (2) 1/2, (1) 1/6 and (1) 1/3 size pans
- Bottom Drawer Pan Capacity: (2) 1/2 and (1) 1/3 size pans
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.7 Amps for 1/5 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||234 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ETBSR2-D2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||35-5/8″ x 31-1/2″ x 30-1/4″|
|Capacity||10 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Top Drawer Pan Cap.||1/2 x 2, 1/4 x 2, 1/6 x 1 and 1/3 x 1|
|Bottom Drawer Pan Cap.||1/2 x 2 and 1/3 x 1|
|Temperature Range||33 – 54F|