The ETBWF2 is a 59-1/4″ wide, stainless steel insulated two-section back mount undercounter worktop freezer from Everest Refrigeration with 2 adjustable self-closing doors. This freezer has a stainless steel interior and exterior, a multi-function digital controller with an easy read LED display, and 18 cubic feet of space.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this freezer uses environmentally friendly R-404A/R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this freezer with an oversized condenser and PSC/ECM evaporator fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The ETBWF2 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5 Amps for 1/2 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this freezer that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
Everest Refrigeration ETBWF2 Features
- 2 adjustable self-closing doors
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Capacity: 18 cubic ft
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R-404A/R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5 Amps for 1/2 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
|Ship Weight||320 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ETBWF2|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||59-1/4″ x 31-1/2″ x 30-1/4″|
|Capacity||18 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||-10 – 54F|