The ETBWR2-D4 is a 59-1/4″ wide, stainless steel insulated two-section back mount undercounter worktop refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration with 4 drawers. This refrigerator has a stainless steel interior and exterior with 18 cubic feet of space.
The rear mounted refrigeration system on this refrigerator uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has a cabinet with 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. A forced-air cooling system in this refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop.
The ETBWR2-D4 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.7 Amps for 1/4 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. There are 4 swivel casters on this refrigerator that are 5″ high and have brakes on the front set.
The top drawers in this unit have a capacity of (2) 1/6, (2) 1/3, (1) 1/4 and (1) 1/2 size pans. The bottom drawers have a capacity of (2) 1/3 and (1) 1/2 size pans (pans are sold separately).
Everest Refrigeration ETBWR2-D4 Features
- 4 drawers
- Rear mounted condensing unit
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Capacity: 18 cubic ft
- Top Drawers Pan Capacity: (2) 1/6, (2) 1/3, (1) 1/4 and (1) 1/2 size pans
- Bottom Drawers Pan Capacity: (2) 1/3 and (1) 1/2 size pans
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- 2-1/2″ thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.7 Amps for 1/4 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 4 swivel casters: 5″ high with brakes on front set
|Ship Weight||347 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||ETBWR2-D4|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||59-1/4″ x 31-1/2″ x 30-1/4″|
|Capacity||18 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Back Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Top Drawers Pan Cap.||1/2 x 1, 1/4 x 1, 1/3 x 2 and 1/6 x 1|
|Bottom Drawers Pan Cap.||1/3 x 2 and 1/2 x 1|
|Temperature Range||33¬∞ – 54¬∞F|
There are no reviews yet.