You’re viewing our Excalibur Deluxe Series ED-3500 5 tray food dehydrator. Excalibur’s family size dehydrator is ideal for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen. Excalibur, the first name in food dehydration, presents the Excalibur Deluxe 3000 Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallex™ Drying System. The 3500 Series is the compact model in Excalibur Deluxe 3000 Series is built with upgraded electrical components, powerful motor and innovative plastics and offers the same versatility and quality construction as Excalibur’s Top of the Line units at an affordable price. With 35 years of manufacturing excellence, the Excalibur Food Dehydrator sets the industry standard for design, quality, and dependability. The Parallex™ design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear are the same features found in Excalibur’s NSF Commercial Dehydrators – in an affordable home unit.
Our Excalibur Deluxe Series ED-3500 5 tray food dehydrator comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty . We have answers to any questions you may have about our products.
- 5-tray dehydrator, 8 square feet of drying space
- Built in on/off switch
- Ideal for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen
- Adjustable thermostat
- The Ultimate in Versatility – removable door and trays – this is a MUST – in order to use every other tray or no trays at all, allowing you to dry large items, make yogurt, raise breads, dry crafts, bloom rice, dry sprouted breads, dry pie crust and more. The deyhdrator does not have to be taken apart to check drying or add more food.
- Almost unbreakable – FDA approved for Food Contact trays. Inserts make cleaning a snap.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of use
- Recipe book included with each unit
- CE safety certified
- 10 year warranty
- Dimensions: 19″ x 17″ x 8.5″
- Voltage: 110V
- 400 watts, 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- 5″ fan
Excalibur Parallex™ System Advantages
- Complete drying system in rear (includes thermostat and fan)
- Easy to clean, spills fall on seamless bottom
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray rotations. Fast drying.
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time
- Square design increases drying area “25%” with no holes in center of tray
- Versatile: Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses, i.e. making fruit roll-ups, trail mixes and drying flower arrangements, herbs, art and crafts, photos
- Savings – Buy food on sale, in bulk, or in season and save 50% or more
- Great taste – All Excalibur models are “flavor concentrators”, each bite is a mouth watering burst of flavor.
- Easy – Wash, slice and dry. Much easier than canning or freezing
- Quick – Excalibur dries from 2 to 10 times faster than most other dehydrators
- Space saving – Dried foods reduce in size and store easier than canned or frozen
- Healthy – Drying preserves nutrients and enzymes/no additive or preservatives
Why Excalibur? Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charged Parallex® Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration, a drying system that creates healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying food easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air – a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufacturers offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow – The Parallex System – and continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the leader in dehydration systems.