Excellence Industries GDF-15 Description
Since the Excellence Industries GDF-15 two-section freezer merchandiser has a bottom-mounted compressor, which is convenient for service access and stays away from heat that rises toward the ceiling. It should not be used in foodservice operations that use a lot of flour since the compressor will suck in dirt and debris from the floor. When frost builds up on the evaporator coil, a defrost cycle runs automatically to melt it away. This unit operates between -15 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit, and users can set the temperature with digital controls.
The Excellence Industries GDF-15 two-section display freezer has two swinging doors that are constructed of triple-pane glass, enabling product to be seen without opening the door. It also keeps cold air inside and minimizes condensation buildup. Six inside shelves hold product, and LED lights illuminate the interior. More environmentally friendly than older options, this unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 14.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Self-contained compressor is mounted on the bottom
- 2 swinging, triple-pane glass doors provide product visibility
- 6 coated wire shelves support product
- Interior is brightened with LED lights
- Digital controls enable user to set temperature
- Evaporator coil frost is melted away with an automatic defrost setting
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -15 to 10 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 28 in. D x 54 in. H
- 5 A, 6.5 kW, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Freezer, reach-in, Low Temp -20° capable, two-section, 36″W, 14.1 cu. ft. capacity, bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, (2) hinged glass doors, (6) adjustable shelves, temperature range -20° to -0°, digital temperature control, auto defrost, LED interior lighting, stainless steel bottom pan, white interior & exterior, casters, R290 HC refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, NSF, T√úV S√úD
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.