Since the Excellence Industries GDF-43 two-section freezer merchandiser has a self-contained compressor that simplifies service with all the components in one place. This compressor is mounted on the bottom, so it functions better than a top-mounted compressor since it is away from hot air that rises towards the ceiling. However, this unit should not be installed in areas where a lot of flour is used because it can suck in dirt and debris from the floor. An automatic defrost setting uses heat to melt frost off of the evaporator coil, ensuring it is lasting.
The Excellence Industries GDF-43 freezer display case has a top merchandising panel that enables users to insert signage, while also lighting up to attract customers. Since the two swinging doors are made of triple-pane glass, product is clearly visible without opening the doors. Inside the cabinet, eight coated wire shelves hold and display product, and LED lights illuminate the interior. Users can set the temperature with digital controls.
- 37.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained compressor eases maintenance access
- Built-up frost melts off the evaporator coil with an automatic defrost cycle
- 2 swinging, triple-pane glass doors ensure product is visible without opening
- 8 coated wire shelves support product
- Digital controls set the internal temperature
- LED lighting brightens the interior
- Top merchandising sign panel lights up to attract customers
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -5 to 10 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- 461/2 in. W x 35 in. D x 79 in. H
- 7.5 A, 11.9 kW, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Merchandising Freezer, two door, 37.1 cu ft, illuminated top merchandising sign, digital temperature control, stainless steel bottom pan, automatic defrost, LED lighted interior, triple pane glass, self-contained bottom mounted compressor, low noise, -5°F to +10°F, R-290 refrigerant, 46.5″W x 33″D x 79″H, 7.5 Amps, 11.9 kWh/24hr, 1 HP, 115v/60/1ph, white
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.