Excellence Industries HBD-8HC Description
The Excellence Industries HBD-8HC ice cream dipping cabinet holds eight 3-gallon tubs in the display area and six 3-gallon tubs in the storage base. A mezzanine window shelf increases merchandising space. In the cabinet, the painted steel construction adds strength, and LED lighting enhances visibility. Guests can see the displayed product through the heat-reflective lids.
The cold-wall evaporator in the Excellence Industries HBD-8HC dipping cabinet uses refrigerant lines in the walls to remove heat. This is an efficient way to cool ice cream, and since it uses hydrocarbon refrigerant, it is eco-friendly. Temperatures range from -15 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit and can be set on the thermostat.
- 13.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- Display capacity: (8) 3-gal. tubs
- Storage capacity: (6) 3-gal. tubs
- Painted steel interior is durable for high-volume use
- LED lighting brightens the interior to highlight ice cream
- Heat-reflective lids trap cold air without limiting visibility
- Mezzanine shelf in the window for merchandising
- Thermostat displays internal temperature
- Temperature range: -15 to 15 degrees F
- Cold-wall evaporator
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 of the casters lock to keep the unit in place
Dimensions and Utilities
- 513/4 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 501/8 in. H
- 2 A, 3.3 kW, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, horizontal, 13.8 cu ft, sliding glass lids, (8) 3-gallon cans displayed, (6) 3-gallon cans stored, wide range thermostat, LED interior lighting, cold wall evaporator, prepainted galvanized steel interior, single-layer heat-reflective glass lids, 40°F to -15°F temperature range, 51.75″L x 27.25″D x 51.75″H, 13.5 amps, 3.2 KWh/24hr, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.