Excellence Industries VB-5HC Description
Operating between -15 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit, the Excellence Industries VB-5HC ice cream freezer has an adjustable thermostat. Product in the cabinet is efficiently cooled by the cold-wall evaporator, including refrigerant lines embedded in the walls. The unit uses R290 refrigerant, which is a hydrocarbon option that is eco-friendly.
Inside the cabinet, baskets hold product, and dividers ensure items are organized. Constructed of galvanized steel, the durable interior is corrosion resistant. Guests can see the displayed product through the heat-reflective lids. Casters on this Excellence Industries VB-5HC ice cream freezer provide mobility, and two of them have locks to keep the unit in place.
- 12.9-cu.ft. interior space
- Baskets with product dividers keep stored items organized
- Interior is made of painted galvanized steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Single-layer, heat-reflective lids provide cabinet visibility
- Adjustable thermostat
- Temperature range: -15 to 15 degrees F
- Cold-wall evaporator uses refrigerant lines in the walls to efficiently cool product
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 of the casters can lock in place
Dimensions and Utilities
- 483/4 in. W x 271/4 in. D x 331/2 in. H
- 2 A, 2.5 kW, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Ice Cream Display Freezer, horizontal, 14.3 cu ft, curved sliding glass lids, 5 baskets, cold wall evaporator, adjustable thermostat, LED lighting, prepainted galvanized steel interior, single layer heat re?ective lids, 48.75″L x 27.25″D x 33.5″H, 1.9 amps, 3.0 KWh/24hr, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.