Federal CG5948HD Description
The Federal CG5948HD BLK hot deli case is heated with a top mounted infrared heater, providing uniform heat to product. Three different products can be stored in three wells thanks to the independently-controlled thermostats. Constructed of stainless steel, this deli case is durable and resistant to corrosion. With the incandescent lighting, your customers will be able to easily see your product. The glass is curved to help reduce glare from overhead lighting.
The rear doors slide to provide convenient access for serving customers. Along with the moisture vents in the door, the front glass has a defogger to prevent the glass from clouding up. Customers can clearly see the product thanks to the tempered glass front on the Federal CG5948HD BLK hot deli case. The front glass tilts forward for cleaning, and the rear doors remove to facilitate cleaning. This unit is designed to work in continuous line-ups.
- Each of the 3 wells hold a full-size pan
- Independently-controlled thermostats on each well allows for holding of different products
- Infrared heater is top mounted to provide uniform heat to product
- Designed for wet or dry heat applications
- Stainless steel construction is heavy-duty and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel deck is easy to clean
- Rear doors slide open for easy access to product
- Moisture vents on the doors and a front-glass defogger ensures the glass does not fog up
- Doors remove for easy cleaning of the interior
- Product is illuminated by incandescent lighting
- Curved glass reduces glare for product visibility
- Front glass tilts to facilitate cleaning
- Black trim works well with virtually any theme
- Drain and valve available with each well
- Can be used in continuous line-ups
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 59.13 in. W x 35.31 in. D x 48 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Curved Glass Hot Deli Case, 59.13″W x 35.31D x 48″H, wet or dry heat, (3) wells, independently controlled stainless steel heating wells each with a calrod heating element, top-mounted full-length infrared heater, curved thermopane tilt-front glass, forced air front-glass defogger, LED top light, glass sliding rear doors with moisture vents, stainless steel deck, tempered glass ends, removable wrapping board, designed for continuous lineups, choice of laminate, black trim, drain not needed, UL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.