Federal ELPRSS-4 Description
The Federal ELPRSS-4 Elements open air cooler provides easy accessibility to products for grab-and-go establishments, airport stores, and more. An air curtain is used to keep products cool by pushing forced air over products. Temperatures range from 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and a night curtain is included to help conserve energy after hours. The refrigeration system is accessible from the rear, and the refrigeration system is self-contained for simple maintenance.
The base is constructed of steel, making it durable. The back of the unit is galvanized steel that withstands heavy use. A textured black powder coating lines the exterior and interior, making the unit fit into almost any theme and easy to clean. The acrylic end panels provide more visibility of products from more angles. The shelf is black and adjustable to accommodate various products. The Federal ELPRSS-4 Elements open air cooler is fully insulated with high density foam to retain cold air.
- Air curtain pushes cold air over products and maintains cool temperatures
- Base is constructed of steel for durability
- Interior and exterior are covered in textured black powder coating
- Back of the unit is galvanized steel
- Adjustable, metal shelf is solid black so the focus can be on product
- End panels are acrylic and see-through so products can be visible from more angles
- Top light provides more visibility
- PTC condensate evaporator provides a self-contained system that is easy to service
- Evaporator coil compartment is insulated and corrosion resistant
- Unit is insulated with high density foam for cold air retention
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the rear
- Electronic controls are easy to access
- Night curtain helps conserve energy during closed hours
- 38-40 degrees F temperature range
- R-404A refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool
- Designed to operate in an environment that does not exceed 75 degrees F and 55 percent relative humidity
- Rear of unit must be at least 6 in. away from walls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 1/3 HP, cord with a NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 463/5 in. L x 34 in. W x 46 in. H
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
From The Manufacturer
Elements Low Profile Self-Serve Refrigerated Merchandiser, 46.6″W x 34″D x 46″H, self contained refrigeration with PTC condensate evaporator, adjustable temperature control, energy saving night curtain, 3500K LED horizontal & top light, (1) tier adjustable solid black metal shelf, black display deck & black interior, black trim, clear Acrylic ends, 1/3 HP, 120v/60/1-ph electrical, cord & plug, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made In USA, DOE 2017 Compliant
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.