Focus FK184874CH Chrome Wire Shelf Kit
- FOCUS SHELVING Wire Shelving
- Provides a complete shelving unit in a single box. Each kit contains 4 shelves with split sleeves and 4 each 74″ stationary split posts. Shipped in a brown box.
- Design: The open wire design of these heavy gauge chrome or epoxy coated shelves minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air, greater visibility of stored items and greater light penetration
- Versatile: FOCUS SHELVING can change as quickly as your needs change. By using various sizes, hundreds of shelving configurations become possible
- Fast and Secure Assembly: Posts with the double groove visual guide feature, have circular grooves at 1″ (25mm) intervals and are numbered at 2″ (50mm) intervals. A tapered split sleeve (plastic) snaps together around each post. Tapered openings in the shelf corners slide
- over the tapered split sleeves to lock on the shelf. Shelf is assembled in minutes without the use of any special tools.
- Shelf Ribs: Run front to back, allowing you to slide items on and off shelves smoothly.
- Shelf Accessibility: Shelves can be adjusted at 1″ (25mm) intervals along the entire length of the post.
- Durable: FOCUS wire shelving is available in two finishes: chromate & epoxy coated.
- Adjustable Feet: Bolt levelers compensate for uneven surfaces.
- Strength: Each shelf up to 48″ in length is rated to support up to 800 lbs. of uniformly distributed weight. Shelves longer than 48″ support 600 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Focus Foodservice Products Group
- Model: FK184874CH
- Length: 48″
- Depth: 18″
- Height: 74″
- Shipping Weight: 61 lbs.