The ceramic heating element of the Frymaster FWH-1A countertop fry warmer provides radiant heat. This style of warmer keeps food at a safe temperature and maintains moisture content so food texture and flavor are preserved. Its built-in wire guard protects the heating element from impacts, chipping, or cracking. Countertop food warmers store popular foods so they can be served on demand.
The aluminum alloy housing of the Frymaster FWH-1A countertop dump station adds a polished look to the machine and can be wiped clean between uses. This stainless steel scoop-type, perforated holding pan resists corrosion and enables users to scoop fried foods into a container quickly. Its design has a simple on/off toggle switch interface and includes a 6-foot-long power cord and plug. Matching hardware and brackets are provided to streamline field installation.
- Ceramic heating element with wire guard resists chipping or cracking from impact
- Radiant, diffuse heat preserves food texture and flavor
- 18-in. heat pattern
- On/off toggle switch
- Aluminum alloy housing resists stuck-on food
- Stainless steel scoop-style pan facilitates fast packaging
- Mounting brackets and hardware included
- Not a stand-alone piece; intended for use with a spreader cabinet
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cafeteria pan dimensions: 181/2 in. L x 131/2 in. W x 21/2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 131/2 in. W x 233/4 in. D x 221/5 in. H
- 6.3 A, 750 W
- 120 V/1 ph, 6 ft. cord with plug
Food Warmer & Holding Station, ceramic heating element with wire guard, radiant heat, aluminum housing, 13-1/2 x 17 x 8″ stainless scoop-type perforated pan (additional cabinet required), NSF, cULus, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.