The Frymaster PF110 fryer filter preserves the life of frying oil by removing crumbs, sediment, and carbon. It pumps oil from the frypot with a hose and moves it into the filter pan, where filter paper and powder remove these particles. If the hose is placed in the sediment cold zone, it will suck up particles and get clogged, but debris can be removed by reversing the pump direction. This Frymaster PF110 fryer filter can handle 110 pounds of oil at a time and can be moved around the kitchen on its casters.
- 110-lb. oil capacity
- Reversible, 4-GPM filter pump
- 5-ft. return hose transfers the fryer tank’s oil to the filter pan
- Filter paper and powder remove carbon and sediment to extend oil life
- Pump housing and pan are made of strong, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Casters improve mobility for transport and storage
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.25 in. W x 24.75 in. D x 26.38 in. H
- 6.2 A, 1/3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Portable Oil Filter, 110-lb oil capacity, 5′ return hose, nozzle screen, reversible 4 GPM filter pump, filter starter kit , stainless steel pan & pump housing, 5′ return hose, casters, 1/3 HP, cULus, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.