The Frymaster PF50R fryer filter is portable with swivel casters so you can easily maneuver the unit under the fryer and over to the drain to replace the oil. The 5-foot hose has a cool-to-the touch design, so users will not get burned while filtering oil. Since the hose is heated, it prevents clogging of any oil type. A cover and fold-down handle make storing the filter easy and safe, and because of its stainless steel construction, the filter is durable and corrosion resistant.
This unit is able to filter a maximum of 50 pounds of oil; the process is quick and runs about 5 minutes. The pump is reversible so you can pump oil from the frypot, then back into the pot. Regularly filtering oil is an important part of fryer maintenance; when done routinely, it can extend the life of your oil significantly. The Frymaster PF50R fryer filter rids oil of crumbs, sediment, and other contaminants that would taint the flavor of the oil and the food you cook in it.
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Routinely filtering oil helps lengthen its life
- Filter media traps crumbs, sediment, and other byproducts that would otherwise taint the oil’s flavor
- Pump is reversible to pump oil in and out of frypot
- Filters 50 lb. of oil in 5 min.
- Heavy-duty 4-GPM motor
- Clogging is eliminated with the heated hose
- 5-ft. hose has a non-heat conducting handle to keep staff safe
- Easy and safe storage with the cover and fold-down handle
- Stainless steel construction is durable for constant use
- Swivel casters make moving the filter easier
Dimensions & Utilities
- 1⁄3 HP, 9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 13 1⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 13 1⁄4 in. H (Height does not include the handle)
From The Manufacturer
Portable Oil Filter, 50 lb oil capacity, reversible pump, cover and fold down handle, 4 GPM filter pump and 5′ return hose included, filter starter kit, stainless steel pan & pump housing, swivel casters, 1/3 HP, cUL, UL, NSF