The Frymaster PF80 fryer filter removes carbon and sediment from oil to extend its life. Oil from the fryer can be moved into the filter through a gravity drain or can be pumped from the tank into the filter pan and through the filter paper. Distributed over the paper prior to filtering, filter powder improves the filtering process.
The hose should never be placed in the sediment area of the tank because it will suck up debris and get clogged. If it does get clogged, operators can reverse the pump to discharge particles back into the frypot or directly into the filter pan. This Frymaster PF80 commercial fryer filter can filter 80 pounds of oil at a time and has a 5-foot return hose. Built-in casters enable convenient transport and storage.
- Removes sediment and carbon from oil
- 80-lb. oil capacity
- 4-GPM filter pump can be reversed to discharge particles that get caught
- 5-ft. return hose moves oil from the fryer into the filter pan
- Stainless steel pan and pump housing resist corrosion and scratches
- Casters enable transport around the kitchen
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.25 in. W x 24.75 in. D x 24.13 in. H
- 6.2 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph