Built with one frypot accommodating 50 pounds of oil, the Frymaster RE14 deep fryer measures 155/8 inches wide by 31 inches deep by 453/8 inches high. Its open-pot design is simple to clean and it has a melt cycle and boil-out mode to optimize oil quality. To keep solid particulate out of its oil, it’s designed with a large cold zone and a forward-sloping bottom. This unit’s 81/2-inch legs can be adjusted to account for irregular flooring.
The Frymaster RE14 high-efficiency commercial fryer’s cabinet, door, and frypot are made of stainless steel; this easy-to-clean metal resists rusting and corroding to withstand daily use. It heats with self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar elements and includes a 1-degree-Fahrenheit compensating temperature probe for accurate temperature monitoring. This unit comes with two twin baskets and features a rack-type basket support to hold them in place.
- 1 frypot with 50-lb. oil capacity
- Open-pot design streamlines cleaning
- 2 twin baskets included
- Rack-type basket support
- CM3.5 controller
- Melt cycle and boil-out mode
- Self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar heating elements
- 1-degree-F compensating temperature probe for accurate temperature monitoring
- Stainless steel cabinet, door, and frypot
- Large cold zone and forward-sloping bottom trap sediment
- 11/4-in. IPS ball-type drain valve
- 81/2-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 151/2 in.
- Overall: 155/8 in. W x 31 in. D x 453/8 in. H
- 67 A, 14 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord included
From The Manufacturer
High Efficiency Fryer, electric, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, open frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil out temperature control, temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 14 kW, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR, Enerlogic
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.