Enabling operators to transport it for routine service or cleaning, the Frymaster RE17TC deep fryer is positioned on casters. It operates with self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar heating elements and features a boil-out mode to facilitate thorough cleaning. It’s designed with basket hangers, a rack-type support, and two twin baskets. This unit’s CM3.5 controller and compensating temperature probe improve accuracy and optimize product quality.
The Frymaster RE17TC commercial fryer’s single vat has a capacity of 50 pounds and is insulated to preserve heat. Its open-pot design is simple to clean and features a built-in filtration system to optimize oil quality. This unit’s frypot, doors, and cabinet are made of stainless steel-a durable metal that resists rust and corrosion. Overall, it measures 155/8 inches wide by 31 inches deep by 453/8 inches high.
- (1) 50-lb.-capacity frypot
- High-efficiency unit
- Open-pot configuration expedites cleaning
- Pot is insulated to preserve heat
- Built-in filtration system and boil-out mode improve oil quality
- 2 twin fry baskets
- Large cold zone and forward-sloping bottom
- Self-standing, swing-up, flat-bar heating elements
- Resilient stainless steel cabinet, frypot, and doors
- CM3.5 controls improve temperature consistency and product quality
- Rack-type basket support and basket hangers
- Automatic melt cycle
- 1-degree-F compensating temperature probe
- 11/4-in. IPS ball-type drain valve
- Situated on casters for mobility
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 151/2 in.
- Overall: 155/8 in. W x 31 in. D x 453/8 in. H
- 82 A, 17 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord included
From The Manufacturer
Ultra High Efficiency Fryer, electric, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, CM3.5 controller with TRIAC controls, open frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil out temperature control, temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & (2) twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 17.0 kW, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR, Enerlogic
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.