The Frymaster RE180-21 high-product electric fryer’s frypot holds 80 pounds of oil to accommodate high-volume frying applications. Its open, 18-inch-wide by 18-inch-deep by 4.38-inch-high frying area grants ample space for frying large quantities of breaded delicacies, french fries, and meats. The digital controller and durable temperature sensor provide accurate oil temperature readings to ensure the self-standing, swing-up heating elements aren’t overloading the oil. The controller provides a lighted digital display of a temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius, and users can adjust oil temperatures as needed.
To preserve the Frymaster RE180-21 electric fryer’s oil quality, a cold zone built into the bottom of the frypot traps sediment and slopes forward to release product out of its 1.25-inch ball-type drain. Overall, this floor model measures 20 inches wide by 39.63 inches deep by 44.75 inches high and is mounted on 6-inch legs that can be raised or lowered by 1 inch to reduce wobbling on irregular flooring. To withstand high-volume applications, the frypot, front, and sides are made of durable, rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Open frypot with 80-lb. oil capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Durable, self-standing, swing-up heating elements
- Temperature probe and digital controller make up heat response system
- Deep, forward-sloping cold zone with 1.25-in. ball-type drain valve
- Drain safety switch
- Automatic melt cycle
- Adjustable 6-in. legs
- 2 baskets included
- Front clearance: 24 in.
- Rear and side clearances: 6 in.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 18 in. W x 18 in. D x 4.38 in. H
- Overall: 20 in. W x 39.63 in. D x 44.75 in. H
- 51 A, 21 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, cord included
From The Manufacturer
High-Production Fryer, electric, floor model, 80 lb. capacity, open-pot design, automatic melt cycle, drain safety switch, (2) baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & sides, 6″ adjustable legs, 21 kW, cULus, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.