The Garland GIR60 salamander broiler can be used to melt cheese, toast bread, and brown meats above a commercial range. With this versatility, it greatly increases cooking flexibility without taking up counter or wall space. The unit uses infrared burners-a high-temperature alternative to radiant heat that can be switched between high or low operation. The rack assembly that holds dishes can be repositioned to support different applications.
This Garland GIR60 gas salamander broiler is 59 inches wide, with the 351/2-inch broiler unit mounted on the right of a flue riser. The left side has a 24-inch-wide shelf for storage, specifically designed for Garland G60 ranges. Its stainless steel construction provides durability, resists corrosion, and speeds up the cleaning process.
- 351/2-in. left-mounted broiler unit
- 24-in. right-mounted shelf
- (2) 20,000-BTU atmospheric infrared burners have individual high/low control valves
- Spring-balanced rack assembly supports plates and bowls in the broiling cavity
- Adjustable 3-position rack assembly design
- Large-capacity grease pan is removable to simplify cleaning
- Broiler top, bottom, sides, front, and backsplash are made of durable stainless steel
- Heat shield in the bottom of the broiler minimizes heat loss
- Compatible with a Garland G60 range
- 40,000 total BTU
- If installation altitude is above 2,000 ft., please call customer care at (800) 431-9726 to specify.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiler unit: 351/2 in. W x 165/8 in. D x 15 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 165/8 in. D x 34 in. H
- Gas pressure regulator
G Series Salamander Broiler, natural gas, 35-1/4″ W, for 60″ Restaurant Range, mounted on 59″ W flue riser with 24″ high shelf (broiler standard on left), (2) 20,000 BTU infrared burners with Hi-Lo valve controls each, (3) position spring balanced rack assembly, removable grease pan, stainless steel top, front, sides, backsplash & bottom with heat shields, 40,000 BTU, NSF