Equipped with a high and low valve for each burner, the Garland GTBG36-AB36 gas charbroiler enables users to cook a few types of food at once. This speeds up service in a commercial kitchen by reducing the amount of labor needed and cutting back ticket times. Because the cast iron racks are reversible, they can cook dense foods on one side and leaner meats on the other. The grates are also made of cast iron, providing durability and even heating.
To make it convenient to clean, the Garland GTBG36-AB36 gas charbroiler has a crumb tray that catches food particles and debris while cooking. The unit is made of durable stainless steel that can be wiped clean after use and withstands the wear and tear of a high-volume operation. It’s mounted on 4-inch legs, which prevents it from overheating by adding space between the unit and the countertop.
- 2 positions available for cast iron grates
- Reversible broiler racks cook dense and lean foods
- Burners have separate controls and individual knobs
- Uses ceramic briquettes
- Included crumb tray that removes debris
- Made of durable stainless steel on front, back, rail, and sides
- Rail on front prevents accidental burns
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 90,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 35.44 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
Charbroiler, countertop, 36″ W, heavy-duty, ceramic briquette, adjustable cast iron grates, 21-3/16″ D broiling grid, (1) variable hi/lo valve per burner, manual controls, crumb tray, reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3″ W sections, stainless steel front, sides, back & 3-1/2″ front rail, 4″ adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU (Garland), CSA, NSF