The Garland GTBG48-AB48 gas charbroiler can accommodate dense meats such as burgers and delicate foods such as fish with its reversible broiler racks. To cook a variety of foods at once, the four burners are operated individually with front-located high and low knobs. Mounted on 4-inch legs, this charbroiler prevents the countertop from getting damaged or the unit itself from overheating.
To ensure operators don’t get burned, the Garland GTBG48-AB48 gas charbroiler has a rail on the front that provides separation between them and the hot grates. These grates are made of durable cast iron, so they evenly heat foods. Maximizing this unit’s durability, the front, sides, and back are made of stainless steel, and this material can be wiped down. An included crumb tray further eases the cleaning process.
- 4 burners with individual high/low valves
- Operates with ceramic briquettes
- Adjustable grates with a cast iron construction
- Constructed of durable stainless steel on back, sides, front, and rail
- Cast iron broiler racks can be reversed
- Crumb tray keeps countertop clean
- Front-mounted rail provides space between unit and operator
- 4-in. legs are adjustable as needed
- 120,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 47.25 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
Charbroiler, countertop, 48″ W, heavy-duty, ceramic briquette, adjustable cast iron grates, 21-3/16″ D broiling grid, (1) variable hi/lo valve per burner, manual controls, crumb tray, reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3″ W sections, stainless steel front, sides, back & 3-1/2″ front rail, 4″ adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU (Garland), CSA, NSF