Mounted on 4-inch legs, the Garland GTBG60-AR60 gas charbroiler is suitable for countertop use, and because there’s height between the unit and the countertop, neither of them will become damaged or overheated. To protect the operator, it includes a front rail to create space between them and the hot surface. This durable unit is made of stainless steel, which is resistant to dents and scratches.
Using sturdy cast iron grates, the Garland GTBG60-AR60 gas charbroiler cooks burgers, steaks, and chicken with five separately controlled burners. The broiler racks add versatility and can be reversed to accommodate dense meats on one side and lean proteins on the other. After use, the stainless steel material is convenient to wipe clean, and the removable crumb tray catches food particles and debris.
- 5 individually operated burners
- Front-mounted high and low control knobs
- Cast iron grates are adjustable and durable
- Reversible broiler racks cook dense and delicate meats
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel on front, sides, back, and front rail
- Rail protects users from burns
- Debris and food particles captured with crumb tray
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 180,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 59.06 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- 3/4-in. NPT gas regulator
Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 60″ W, heavy-duty, adjustable cast iron grates, 21-3/16″ D broiling grid, (1) variable hi/lo valve per burner, manual controls, crumb tray, reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3″ W sections, stainless steel front, sides, back & 3-1/2″ front rail, 4″ adjustable legs, 180,000 BTU (Garland), NSF, CSA