Using the Garland HOIN800 drop-in commercial induction buffet, operators can warm a single item in a buffet line. This unit has one top, made of Ceran ceramic glass, that drops into an existing countertop seamlessly. As many as four tops can be attached to this unit’s remote module generator.
RTCSmp technology inside the Garland HOIN800 induction buffet ensures that temperatures are precisely maintained. A dual-temperature display beneath the top’s glass surface shows users both the set and current level. Because this unit will only heat up when an induction-ready pan is used, it prevents the danger that an exposed hot surface can pose.
- Ceran glass top has heat-retaining plate
- Produces precise temperatures with RTCSmp temperature control
- As many as 4 tops can be attached to module remote generator
- Set and current levels shown on dual-temperature display
- Produces heat only when induction-suitable pans are used
Dimensions & Utilities
- Glass top: 20.47 in. L x 12.6 in. W
- Generator housing: 12.28 in. L x 11.94 in. W x 5.31 in. H
- 15 A, 4 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Induction Hold-Line, built-in, (1) 20.47″ x 12.6″ ceran ceramic glass top with (1) heat retaining plate, remote module generator controls up to 4 top surfaces, dual temperature display per module, ETL, cETLus, CE, FCC (NET)