The top, sides, and front of the the Garland IRCMA-24 gas cheese melter are made of stainless steel, so the unit can withstand daily use in a commercial kitchen. This piece can put finishing touches on dishes-it melts cheese, toasts bread, and heats plates, although it won’t broil fish or finish steaks. One rack, made of chrome-plated wire, is included.
The Garland IRCMA-24 gas cheese melter is equipped with one infrared burner that produces 20,000 BTU. This burner is controlled with a manual valve. A constant pilot equips users to light the unit instantly for quick operation.
- Part of the Regal series
- (1) 20,000-BTU infrared burner
- 1 manual control valve
- Constant pilot lights instantly
- 1 removable, chrome-plated wire rack
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Fiberglass insulation in the sides, back, and bottom
- Gas input ratings are listed for installations to 2,000 ft. above sea level. For higher elevations, call customer care at (800) 431-9726
- 20,000 total BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 175/8 in. D x 183/4 in. H
- 3/4-in. NPT top gas inlet connection
Cheesemelter, 24″, (1) infrared burner, manual control, removable chrome-plated wire rack, stainless steel front, top & sides, 20,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (U S Range)