Garland MCO-GD-20 Description
Cooking product quickly and consistently, the Garland MCO-GD-20 double full-size convection oven uses fans to move heat evenly throughout its cavities. These fans have two speeds to support different food types and the temperature is adjustable from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Operators can set the cook time on the 100-hour timer and verify it on the digital controller. To maintain food quality, the oven has a cook-and-hold setting.
Each cavity in this Garland MCO-GD-20 double gas convection oven includes six chrome-plated racks and 13 guide positions. Pans placed on these racks will fit inside the oven in front-to-back or side-to-side positions. Enameled with porcelain, the oven cavities are durable and nonstick to streamline cleaning. Coved corners also enhance cleaning by eliminating cracks and crevices that can trap debris.
- Deep-depth interiors support pans front to back and side to side
- 6 chrome-plated racks per cavity
- 13 rack position guides in each cavity
- Nonstick, corrosion-resistant, porcelain-enameled interiors
- Coved cavity corners prevent crumbs from sticking
- Interior lighting illuminates the cavities for visibility
- Master 450 solid-state, digital control system
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 100-hr. timer
- Cook-and-hold setting
- 2 fan speeds: low and high
- 60/40 dependent doors with a single handle for each cavity
- Dual-pane glass windows encourage users to monitor the cooking food
- Safety door system for automatic fan pausing when the doors are open more than 3 in.
- Stainless steel sides, front, and top
- 120,000 BTU
- Specify if the installation altitude is higher than 2,000 ft.
- Part of the Master series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interiors: 29 in. W x 28 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 441/2 in. D x 713/4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- (2) 3/4 HP
- (2) 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plugs
Master Series Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, deep depth 43″, (2) speed fan, Master 450 solid state digital control with Cook ‘n’ Hold, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24″ cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 6-1/2″ legs, EnerLogic Technology, 120,000 BTU (Garland), CE, cUL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.