Two separate cavities in the Garland MCO-GD-20-S double convection oven increase cooking flexibility and production. Each cavity has six racks and 13 position guides, and because the interiors are deep, they accommodate pans front to back and side to side. The interior is porcelain enameled-a corrosion-resistant finish that prevents food from sticking to the walls. The coved interior corners eliminate crevices, stopping crumbs from getting stuck and harboring bacteria.
Master 200 solid-state controls in the Garland MCO-GD-20-S full-size gas convection oven simplify operation compared to difficult digital controls. The fan-which moves heat throughout the cavities and speeds up cooking-has two speeds for compatibility with different products. Operators can adjust the cook temperature and set the one-hour timer to track cooking.
- 2 full-size cooking compartments
- Deep oven depth accommodates pans in front-to-back or side-to-side configuration
- 12 total chrome-plated racks
- Each cavity has 13 rack position guides
- Porcelain-enameled interior surfaces are nonstick and corrosion resistant
- Coved corners eliminate cracks and crevices for prompt, routine cleaning
- Interior lighting ensures the cooking product is visible
- Master 200 solid-state control system
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 1-hr. electromechanical timer
- 2-speed fans have settings for high and low
- 60/40 dependent doors have double-pane glass windows
- Safety system in the doors automatically pauses the fans when the doors are open 3 in.
- Stainless steel top, sides, and front
- 120,000 BTU
- Specify if the installation altitude is higher than 2,000 ft.
- Part of the Master series
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interiors: 29 in. W x 28 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 441/2 in. D x 713/4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- (2) 3/4 HP
- (2) 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plugs
Master Series Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, deep depth 43″, (2) speed fan, Master 200 solid state controls with 1 hour timer, electric ignition, dependent 60/40 doors with windows, stainless steel front, sides & top, porcelain cavity, 24″ cooking cavity height, with (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides, 6-1/2″ legs, EnerLogic Technology, 120,000 BTU (Garland), UL, cUL, NSF