For added space in a crowded kitchen, the Garland MST44S-E Master series heavy-duty range has an empty storage base. This compartment’s interior is made of aluminized steel. For durability and swift cleaning, the exterior front and sides are made of stainless steel. The range’s top grates are made of cast iron, which can endure the repeated heating and cooling that occurs with routine use.
The Garland MST44S-E range has four burners, each equipped with flame failure protection. An electric spark ignites the pilots. These burners are made of two separate pieces with removable heads to support swift cleaning.
- Front and sides are constructed of stainless steel to withstand dings and dents
- 71/2-in. front rail separates users from heat
- 4 burners, each with a removable head
- Top grates are constructed of cast iron
- Storage compartment for pots and pans
- Aluminized steel interior in the base
- Ignites with electric spark
- Sentry protection prevents flame failure
- 140,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 34 in. W x 38 in. D x 363/8 in. H
- Storage space: 26 in. W x 301/2 in. D x 201/2 in. H
Master Series Heavy Duty Range, 34″, (4) 35,000 BTU open burners, storage base, electric ignition & flame fail on all burners, stainless steel front & sides, 6″ legs, 140,000 BTU, CE, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF (Garland)