The Garland U48-4G24LL U series gas range has two ovens with one rack in each of them, and to accommodate various needs, these racks are adjustable to three positions. To cook different foods at once, this unit also has a griddle with a 5/8-inch-thick steel plate and four burners with individual controls. The burners have cast iron grates, which offer sturdy and heavy-duty protection. For additional durability, the front, sides, plate rail, and legs are made of stainless steel.
To keep messes from splattering on the surrounding equipment or wall behind the unit, the Garland U48-4G24LL gas range has a built-in backsplash. The top of the backsplash has a shelf, enabling users to store pots, pans, and other kitchen equipment if needed. To keep the inside of the ovens clean, this unit has drip trays that catch grease and food particles. This range is mounted on 6-inch legs, and the feet can be adjusted as needed.
- Part of the U series
- 4 open burners
- Ring grates made of sturdy cast iron
- 1 griddle with 5/8-in.-thick plate
- 2 ovens with 1 rack each
- Racks adjustable on 3 position guides
- Plate rail separates users from burners
- Straightforward control knobs
- Additional storage provided with top-mounted shelf
- Stainless steel front, sides, plate rail, and legs
- Surrounding area protected by backsplash
- Drip trays catch grease and crumbs
- 6-in. legs have adjustable feet
- 228,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle plate: 24 in.
- Oven interiors: 261/4 in. W x 26 in. D x 13 in. H
- Overall: 471/4 in. W x 341/2 in. D x 57 in. H
- Powered by natural gas with gas regulator
- 1-in. NPT rear gas inlet
U Series Restaurant Range, natural gas, 48″, (4) 32,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24″ griddle, 5/8″ thick steel plate, (2) space-saver ovens with 3 position rack guides with oven rack, stainless steel front, sides, plate rail, 2-piece back guard and shelf, 6″ stainless steel legs with adjustable feet, 228,000 BTU, CSA Flame, CSA Star, cCSAus, NSF (US Range)