The Globe C10 manual food slicer produces portions of meats and vegetables as thick as 9/16 of an inch. It uses a 10-inch knife, which is the perfect size for light-duty needs. This slicer is recommended for 30 minutes of use daily and shouldn’t be used to slice cheese.
A dual-action knife sharpener is mounted at the top of the Globe C10 food slicer, so users can keep the edge of the blade sharp. For simple cleaning, the food chute, slice deflector, and knife cover can all be removed. Because this slicer is mounted on rubber feet, it won’t slip on the counter during use.
- Part of the Chefmate collection
- 10-in.-dia. knife
- Great for light-duty slicing for 30 min. per day
- Accommodates products as large as 8.6 in. W x 6.8 in. D x 7.25 in. H
- Not recommended for cheese slicing
- Slice thickness: 0-9/16 in.
- Gravity-feed food chute can be removed for cleaning
- Top-mounted sharpener
- Slice deflector and knife cover
- Belt driven
- Chute slide system
- Made of anodized aluminum with nonslip rubber feet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 19 in. W x 17.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Chefmate Food Slicer, manual, 10″ diameter knife, 0″ to 9/16″ slice thickness, removable gravity feed food chute, top mounted sharpener, slice deflector and knife cover, belt-driven, chute slide system, anodized aluminum, rubber feet, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation