The Globe G14 manual food slicer has a 1/2-horsepower motor and a 14-inch blade so users can cut uniform slices of frozen or thick products. Its extra-long handle, end weight, and chute can accommodate items as long as 101/2 inches. Designed with gripping teeth along the slicing mechanism, this slicer ensures that users have a firm hold on products.
To address sanitation concerns, the Globe G14 manual slicer has radius corners and seamless edges that won’t trap food particles. In addition, its chute, slice defector, and knife sharpener are all removable to facilitate cleaning. The unit’s permanently attached knife ring guard protects operators from injury. Because the slicer is mounted on rubber feet, it won’t slip around on countertops.
- Removable chute, slice deflector, and knife sharpener are convenient to clean
- 14-in.-diameter knife slices large cuts of meat and frozen items
- Extended chute and end weight accommodate products as large as 101/2 in. tall
- Gripping teeth and pyramid-shaped end weight teeth keep product secure during slicing
- All-metal sharpener is top mounted
- Electric components are moisture proof
- Knife cover knob streamlines installation and removal
- Made of anodized aluminum with radius corners and seamless edges
- Mounted on nonslip rubber feet
- Knife cover interlock and knife ring guard
- Food chute is angled at 35 degrees
Dimensions & Utilities
- 25 in. W x 28 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- 4 A,1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Food Slicer, manual, 14″ diameter knife, extended chute and end weight accommodates 10-1/2″H product, pyramid-shaped end weight teeth & gripping teeth on underside of endweight, top mounted all metal sharpener, knob added to knife cover for installation and removal, belt-driven, chute slide, anodized aluminum, no voltage release system, knife ring guard, knife cover interlock, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF (NSF/ANSI 8-2010)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.