Globe GCB24G-CR Description
The Globe GCB24G-CR countertop charbroiler comes with a kit to help the user convert from natural to LP gas. This unit can also be converted to char rock or a combination instead of cast iron radiants. Two stainless steel burners provide heat to the grates, and the adjustable pilots are accessible from the front. The grates on the Globe GCB24G-CR countertop charbroiler can be angled or left flat, and the catch tray ensures less difficulty in cleaning.
- Strong, insulated stainless steel front and sides
- Extended front edge stays cool
- Reversible cast iron grates can be set flat or angled
- 2 stainless steel burners have adjustable pilots
- Front-access pilots
- Cast iron radiants absorb burner heat and direct it to the cooking area
- Catch tray collects crumbs
- Metal control knobs
- 4-in. adjustable legs stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Rear and side splashes block grease from hitting other surfaces
- Field convertible to char rock or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 80,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 24″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (2) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 80,000 BTU, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.