Globe GCB24G-RK Description
The Globe GCB24G-RK countertop charbroiler’s stainless steel construction resists dents and scratches, and its double-walled insulation keeps heat inside. The unit contains messes through its catch tray and the splashes on the sides and rear. This unit is heated with natural gas and distributes heat evenly through char rock, but conversion kits for both aspects are included. Two stainless steel U-shaped burners have adjustable, accessible pilots. The Globe GCB24G-RK countertop charbroiler has grates that can lie flat or angled for different cooking results.
- Stainless steel, double-wall insulated construction
- Extended front edge stays cool
- Cast iron grates are reversible
- Grates can be level or angled
- 2 stainless steel U-shaped burners
- Char rock absorbs heat from the burners and evenly diffuses it to the surface
- Pilots are accessible and adjustable
- Crumbs fall into the catch tray for disposal
- Metal control knobs
- Stabilizes through 4-in. adjustable legs
- Messes are kept on the cooktop with rear and side splashes
- Field convertible to radiant or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 80,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, char rock, countertop, 24″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (2) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron grids for holding rocks, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to radiant or combination radiant/char rock (char rocks included), 80,000 BTU, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.