The Globe GCB24G-SR countertop charbroiler has insulated, double-walled front and sides constructed of quick-cleaning stainless steel. Its stainless steel front edge extends outward and is cool to the touch to prevent burns. Featuring a drip-flavor edge, the cast iron grates can be flat or angled to drain grease. A 4-inch drip tray catches grease and food particles and can be removed to dispose of them. The unit is kept level by 4-inch adjustable legs constructed of stainless steel.
The Globe GCB24G-SR countertop charbroiler features two stainless steel, U-style burners with stainless steel radiant covers. Each of the burners has a pilot that is adjustable and accessible from the front panel. The burners heat every 6 inches and provide heat control every 12 inches, and the metal knobs on the front control panel are held in place by set screws.
- Countertop design
- Front and sides are constructed of insulated stainless steel double walls to retain heat
- Stainless steel front edge extends past the controls and is cool to the touch
- Reversible cast iron grates are equipped with a drip-flavor edge
- 2 stainless steel U-style burners with stainless steel radiant covers
- Each burner has an adjustable pilot with front panel access
- Burners heat every 6 in.; heat is controlled every 12 in.
- Stainless steel, 4-in. drip tray is removable for cleaning
- Metal control knobs with set screws to hold them in place
- 4-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable
- Includes LP gas conversion kit and regulator
- 80,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 24 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Uses natural gas
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 24″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (2) stainless steel U-style burners with stainless steel radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 80,000 BTU, cETLus