The Globe GCB36G-CR countertop charbroiler has three stainless steel burners, each with its own front-accessible adjustable pilot. It distributes heat from the burners through cast radiants but can be converted to char rocks or a combination of both with the included kit. Constructed of stainless steel, the unit can withstand heavy use and is kept at ideal temperatures with double-wall insulation. Messes are contained to the cooktop by the side and rear splashes while a crumb tray collects debris. The Globe GCB36G-CR countertop charbroiler has grates that can be angled or set flat.
- Stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use
- Double-wall insulation retains heat
- Extended front edge prevents injury
- Durable reversible grates made of cast iron
- Grates sit in flat or angled positions
- 3 U-shaped stainless steel burners
- Cast iron radiants direct heat evenly across the cooking area
- Front accessible pilots are adjustable
- Removable catch tray helps keep the unit clean
- Metal control knobs
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted
- Rear and side splashes contain messes
- Field convertible to char rock or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 36″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (3) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 120,000 BTU, cETLus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.