Globe GCB36G-RK Description
The Globe GCB36G-RK countertop charbroiler is heated with natural gas. It has three evenly spaced stainless steel U-shaped burners. For consistent heat distribution, char rock absorbs heat and radiates it to the cast iron grates overhead. These grates can be set flat or angled to achieve different cooking results. The Globe GCB36G-RK countertop charbroiler has a catch tray that collects food debris as well as rear and side splashes.
- Made of strong stainless steel
- Double-wall insulation traps heat in the unit
- Front edge is extended to remove itself from the heat
- Reversible cast iron grates
- Grates can sit flat or angled for different results
- 3 U-shaped stainless steel burners
- Char rock absorbs and radiates heat to the cooking surface
- Accessible, adjustable pilots
- Catch tray collects debris
- Metal control knobs
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Keeps debris and grease in the cooktop with rear and side splashes
- Field convertible to radiant or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, char rock, countertop, 36″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (3) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron grids for holding rocks, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to radiant or combination radiant/char rock (char rocks included), 120,000 BTU, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.