Globe GCB36G-SR Description
The Globe GCB36G-SR countertop charbroiler is ideal for burgers, chicken, vegetables, and more. To get different cooking results, the cast iron grates can be set flat or angled. This unit is heated by natural gas, and its stainless steel radiants ensure heat is distributed evenly. It is made of durable stainless steel and has double-wall insulation. The Globe GCB36G-SR countertop charbroiler has adjustable legs for uneven surfaces and a cool-to-the-touch extended front edge.
- Stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use
- Double wall insulated construction keeps heat inside
- Extended front edge reduces the risk of injury
- Grate is reversible and made of cast iron
- Adjustable flat or angled grates
- 3 stainless steel, U-shaped burners
- Pilots are accessible from the front
- Stainless steel radiants absorb and diffuse heat to the cooking area
- Food particles are collected by the catch tray
- User-friendly metal control knobs
- 4-in. legs adjust
- Rear and side splashes prevent messes
- Field convertible to char rock or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 36″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (3) stainless steel U-style burners with stainless steel radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 120,000 BTU, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.