Globe GCB48G-RK Description
The Globe GCB48G-RK countertop charbroiler heats with natural gas through four front-accessible stainless steel burners. These burners are spaced every 12 inches, distributing heat evenly. This unit features metal control knobs, side and rear splash guards, a catch tray, and double-wall insulation.
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double-wall insulation retains heat
- Stay-cool extended front edge
- Reversible grates made of cast iron
- Flat or angled grates
- 4 stainless steel burners are U-shaped to evenly distribute heat
- Pilots can be accessed from the front
- Heat from the burners is absorbed by char rock and sent to the cook surface
- Catch tray facilitates cleaning
- Metal control knobs
- 4-in. legs stabilize
- Splashes on the rear and sides keep debris contained
- Field convertible to radiant or a combination
- Ships as natural gas with a conversion kit to LP gas
- 160,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 48 in. x 20 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Gas Charbroiler, char rock, countertop, 48″ wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (4) stainless steel U-style burners with cast-iron grids for holding rocks, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to radiant or combination radiant/char rock (char rocks included), 160,000 BTU, cETLus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.