The Globe GEG36 electric griddle operates thermostatically so users can set the heat level at a specific temperature between 150 and 480 degrees Fahrenheit instead of using a less precise control knob. Enabling the user to cook different items on separate griddle sections, a thermostatic controller and heating element are placed every 12 inches.
Because the griddle plate on this Globe GEG36 commercial griddle is 0.5 inch thick, it will not warp as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. Grease splatter is contained by the 3.5-inch splash guards and can be moved into the trough with a spatula. Easing cleanup, the griddle has a catch tray that debris falls into.
- Highly polished griddle plate is 0.5 in. thick, evenly distributing heat
- Thermostatic controllers evenly spaced every 12 in.
- Temperature range: 150-480 degrees F
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel front edge
- 3.5-in. splash guards contain splatter
- Wide grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Food debris falls into the stainless steel catch tray
- 3.5-in. stainless steel legs
- Adjustable feet
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 36 in. W x 16.3 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 12.9 in. H
- 30.3-35 A, 6.3-8.4 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36″, stainless steel plate & cool-to-touch front edge, 1/2″ thick polished cooking surface, on/off switch for ea. element, thermostatic controller, removable catch tray (4.5 cup capacity), 1/2″ thick griddle surface, splash guard on 3 sides, spatula wide trough, 3-1/2″ stainless steel adjustable feet, 208/240v/60/1-ph, 6.3/8.4kW, 30.3/35 amps, unit must be hard wired, NSF, cULus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.