Globe GF30PG Description
Frying as much as 50 pounds of product in an hour, the Globe GF30PG countertop fryer has a 30-pound oil capacity. Because it has four stainless steel burners and snap-action thermostats, temperatures are accurate with fast recovery times. The unit shuts off when the temperature is too high because it has a high-limit protection switch. Heat and fumes are deflected towards the exhaust hood by a flue.
Two nickel-plated baskets are included; their insulated handles do not heat up, protecting users from burns. Built-in grooves in the Globe GF30PG gas fryer hold the 5-pound-capacity baskets out of the fry pot. Constructed mostly of stainless steel, this unit can withstand heavy use and regular heating.
- 30-lb. oil capacity
- Production capacity: 40-50 lbs. per hr.
- 4 stainless steel, high-performance burners
- Robert Shaw snap-action thermostats quickly recover heat
- High-limit protection prevents overheating by shutting down the fryer when the temperature is too high
- Fry pot, drain valve, extension, pipe front panel, and frame are made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- 2 baskets hold a total of 10 lbs. of product
- Nesting grooves hold baskets out of oil to drain
- Quick cleanup with a removable oil pan
- Grease and fumes are deflected towards the exhaust hood with the flue
- Insulated handles on the nickel-plated baskets remain cool to the touch
- 4-in. stainless steel legs adjust on uneven countertops
- 53,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Baskets: 7 in. W x 14.5 in. D x 5.5 in. H
- Overall: 17 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 30 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
From The Manufacturer
Fryer, Gas, Liquid Propane, countertop, single pot, 30-lbs. fat capacity, 13,250 BTU per burner, stainless steel construction, stainless steel fry pot with drain valve & extension pipe, (2) nickel-plated fry baskets with insulated handles, stainless steel tube burners inside rectangular heat chambers, thermostat protection, 53,000 BTU, cETLus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.