The Globe GG24TG gas griddle is thermostatically controlled at temperatures from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit with metal knobs. Instead of using a pilot light, this unit has piezo ignition, which starts producing gas at the push of a button. A U-shaped burner is spaced every 12 inches, producing an even heat pattern on the 1-inch-thick plate. With this thickness, the plate resists warping as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. Food debris in the Globe GG24TG gas griddle is caught by the crumb tray, which can be removed to facilitate cleaning. The 4-inch-wide grease trough is large enough to accommodate a spatula, so liquid can be scraped into it and off the plate.
- 2 U-shaped, stainless steel burners are evenly spaced every 12 in.
- Piezo burner ignition ignites the gas with the push of a button
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- Metal, thermostatic control knobs
- Highly polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick, retaining heat and resisting warping
- Plate is welded to the frame and front panel to add strength
- Insulated, double-wall front and sides keep heat around the cooking area
- 3.5-in. splash guards keep messes on the plate
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable stainless steel catch tray
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 60,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 24 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, gas, countertop, 24″ wide, 1″ highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12″, individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4″ adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 60,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.