Globe GG48G Description
The Globe GG48G gas griddle is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch, stainless steel legs, that can be adjusted to stabilize on uneven surfaces. Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate heats more evenly than thinner plates, and four stainless steel burners are placed every 12 inches to further create an even heating patter. Splash guards contain splatter, and the grease trough accommodates a spatula. An LP gas conversion kit is included with the Globe GG48G gas griddle, changing it from a natural gas connection if needed.
- 1-in., highly polished steel plate retains heat
- Plate has been welded to the frame and front panel for strength
- 4 U-shaped, stainless steel burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Adjustable pilots are accessible from the front
- Metal control knobs
- Double-wall, insulated front and sides keep heat around the plate
- 3.5-in. splash guards contain grease splatter
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray facilitates cleanup
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs
- 120,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking area: 48 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall: 48 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
From The Manufacturer
Griddle, gas, countertop, 48″ wide, 1″ highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, manual controls every 12″, individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4″ wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4″ adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 120,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.